a. for the fulfilment of legal obligations
b. for the performance of contractual obligations
c. in order to be able to make the information requested available to you and provide the agreed services
d. for the examination of the efficiency of the system
e. if the person concerned gives his or her consent, for the implementation of marketing activities such as the sending of commercial information, advertising material and market research
f. to protect obligations (e.g. payments)
g. for the detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the products and services offered
h. if the data subject gives his consent, by carrying out automated procedures to analyze his consumer preferences, habits and/or decisions in order to be able to offer him/her products or services tailored to your interests (profiling).
Further information https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox
To block the cookies of all websites:
1. Click the menu button and select Settings.
2. Navigate to the Privacy section.
3. Go to the settings for the "History" and select "Create custom settings". Select "Accept cookies from websites" and save the settings.
Further information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Google Chrome
1. Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome Menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
5. Select Block storage of data for all websites.
6. Select Done.
Further information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en Safari
1. Open Safari
2. Select "Settings" in the system bar and in the "Privacy" dialog box that opens
3. In the section "Accept cookies" you can specify if and when Safari should store the cookies of the websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "show cookies"
Further information https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
The following table contains a list of cookies that are used on the website and explains their purpose and lifetime:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||System cookie, used to keep the user session up||until you close the Browser|
|CookieBanner||Hides the cookie banner||active for 1 year|
|PageHistory||Contains the session of the visitor||active for 11 months|
|_ga||Used to identify users||active for 2 years|
|_gat_ga0||Used to create tracker objects||active for 10 minutes|
|_gat_ga1||Used to create tracker objects||active for 10 minutes|